Sunday, May 26, 2013

Morning?

5 Hours of Sleep

I had a weird dream, like a track and I was going into a room on the side, had escaped something I thought of.  I went through the door again, made it, and was escaping somehow said something.  It was someone who didn't seem like Ellen DeGeneres but like was, then her mom said something like that's not the way to do it..never heard her talk, but my grandma would say that, I'm sure.  She's 2 years older than her mom.

I woke up remembering I got s'mores poptarts..often, I want something healthy, not sure what happened.  Yesterday, I had a salad from 711, not too much money, 2 slices of pizza from my birthday cash savings for Disney..

I'll probably take my medicine just to see what happens.  If it makes me too tired, might not be able to do it, we'll see, my room brings me down, now, almost done cleaning.  Don't know, might paint it.