Sunday, May 26, 2013

Una Problema

You can't play a game where every time something makes me mad you do something else important.  Get outta my face!  And no I did not just fuck you, I just said in a fun way what I said, "Get outta my face!"  I was even kidding @ as to what exactly I meant, I guess..  The problem was if it is about a feeling because using the feelings to connect saying something bad is not okay.  Stop playing around.  Why you so careful!  I have never had my life have problems like this.  No one talks to me, I'm bored, I forget what day of the week it is now but I don't fuck @ it cuz I just don't it's not interesting like that and would feel stupid and silly, not sure @ other people's problems.  Okay..

Need I go further?  I'm too tired.  Not trying to attack but just something I thought of or that was thought for me.  I'm interested in this not in me fucking like crazy.