Sunday, May 26, 2013

Una Problema

My mom threw a hissy fit.  All I intended to say was that I didn't want to medicine that don't work.  I don't think I need it.  It sounds like they want me to know I don't need it on my own, but I've lost my female thing and am brutal.  She even threatened to move away cause she's a nigger and something always has to "be" there.  She wanted to go home to Indonesia.  I've been on meds, and I mean it was okay a little but this must be going too far.  She said I'd be thrown outta the house and thinks I'm big and tacky, but I made her feel underneath from before she wasn't really that white.  I'm cleaning my room and had lights on, too, guess that bothered her, today.  I can't live a lie.  That medicine..might not be the answer, so I've heard in my life.  It's serious.  It might make me tired, seems selfish to think about.  Well, I was gonna take it but then again not gonna.  I mean, I've heard even you can't depend on the medicine.